The CNC Programmer will, load raw materials, run cut files, label and distribute parts for jobs and properly dispose of scrap material.
Key performance areas
- Keep Router operating at all times possible. Doing what is necessary to minimize downtime in between programs/material changes.
- Maximize material yields.
- Working the necessary hours needed to meet our customer’s dates.
- Positively support and work with all team members as a team.
- Support, maintain, and build the Lean Culture at Gable.
- Physical loading and unloading of raw materials and finished parts.
- Proper labeling of parts with Job name and number.
- Correct distribution of cut parts to material ques.
- Use of EnRoute software and Job Editor.
- Maintains Router team equipment and maintenance.
- Maintains tool control and programs for optimal cut rates and finishes.
- Inventory control.
- Quality inspections as work is performed.
- Assisting with team personnel as needed to accomplish team goals.
- Assisting with the coordination of machine scheduling to optimize production.
- Reviewing job spoilage totals.
- Verifying proper procedures are being followed to maintain product specification within our quality standards.
- Informing management of labor needs and/or problems related to production.
- Maintaining cross-team communication.
- Complying with all OSHA and MOSH regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, organized, and disciplined work environment.
- Performing any work-related tasks assigned to you by someone in your reporting structure.