To ensure the accurate completion of team expectations while using efficient, ethical, and effective methods.
Key performance areas
- Ensure you are working in a safe appropriate manner at all times and wearing the required PPE.
- Working in the necessary hours needed to meet our customer’s dates.
- Positively support and work with all team members as a team.
- Support, maintain and build the Lean Culture at Gable.
- Reading and understanding the bill of materials.
- Work with our Purchasing team to ensure we are using stock material and making acceptable substitutions.
- Performing cycle counts on all materials.
- Scheduling outbound shipment.
- Receiving of inbound raw materials.
- Notification of short-shipped items to Purchasing.
- Documentation of shipping logs and photos.
- Operating a forklift.
- Verifying proper procedures are being followed to maintain product specifications within our quality standards.
- Informing management of labor needs and/or problems related to production.
- Maintaining cross-team communication.
- Complying with all OSHA and MOSH regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, organized, and disciplined work environment.