The CAD Designer is responsible for creating construction drawing sets while using AutoCAD, CorelDRAW, and Adobe.
Key performance areas
Create construction documentation sets that include, but not limited to the following drawings:
- Custom Signage and Graphic Solutions
- Structural Design
- Electrical Design
- Digital Design Documents
- Details & Section Documents
- Design Graphics Documents
- Assist and coordinate with the Project Design Team and Engineers to ensure each Project Design adheres to the client’s contract.
- Revise drawings per the Project Design team /Engineers/clients’ comments.
- Required Software proficiencies to include: AutoCAD 2D, Adobe and MS Office.
- Preferred Software proficiencies to include: AutoCAD 3D, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and CorelDRAW.
- Strong understanding of the “Smart Manufacturing”. The ability to solve existing and future problems before they are implemented and Manufactured.
- Strong technical design background, knowledge of construction, specifications, building processes, and exceptional coordination skills.
- Ability to read and understanding of the Architectural design process.
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings and miscellaneous design development sketches.
- Ability to work on multiple Projects in a fast-past environment and meet Project deadlines.
- Ability to follow existing Company Graphic standards and overall Design Department procedures and processes.