This position is responsible for selling Gable products, services, and solutions to new and existing clients while working with clients at all levels. Senior solutions consultants are expected to generate leads and develop selling opportunities in their market segment as defined by upper management while meeting or exceeding sales and profitability targets. Actively participates in Gable sales planning and forecasting meetings and conferences. Provides input on future and projected sales initiatives. Represents Gable to external clients and customers and maintain a high level of customer service among external and internal clients.
Key performance areas
- Advanced understanding and demonstration of Sales Methodologies and Practices.
- Ability to develop and maintain multi-level client relationships.
- Well-developed ability to maintain communications with clients concerning their existing projects while exploring additional opportunities with the client.
- Ability, with minimum assistance, to resolve any client conflict issues at all levels of the client relationship.
- Ability to develop and make multi-level presentations.
- Ability to qualify complex projects and understand the details of complex projects.
- Ability to identify the independently prepare high-level proposals including scope, exclusions, price, term, etc…
- Work with The HUB and Project Management team to ensure understanding of client expectations and project scope details.
- Well-developed ability to close complex sales with a mix of products and maintain a sales level of $2,000,000 to $5,000,000.
- Provides total customer satisfaction and manages assigned special tasks.
- Meets with potential clients in a professional and effective manner.
- Ensures that special projects are priced and will provide a set measure of profitability to the company.
- Manage all sales and specific job projects assigned.
- Assemble essential data to ensure work orders are prepared in an accurate, clear, and concise manner.
- Effectively uses all standardized company procedures, policies, and related forms.
- Maintains open lines of communication with all interfacing teams and leaders.
- Manages time and project loads efficiently and effectively.
- Maintains a database of leads, prospects, and client data.
- Maintain up-to-date CRM as requested including keeping pipeline current and tracking activities.
- Attends weekly sales meeting and annual sales meeting.