As the Technical Lead, you are responsible for the coordination of the manufacturing, project management, and on-site installation for key customers and projects. Responsibilities of this position include developing, managing, and delivery of technical information and assistance for the manufacturing and installation of products to key accounts. This includes the on-time execution of project schedules, coordination of deliverables, and management of customer expectation.
Key performance areas
- Provide technical support to Project Managers by overseeing manufacturing and installation activities and processes in-house and in project sites throughout the United States.
- Assist in management of contract requirements to ensure Gable is protected and operating within all set boundaries; risk mitigation.
- Assist in management of positive customer experience for customers with Gable.
- Plan and supervise all assigned project activities through Project Managers and Coordinators to ensure smoothly run projects with consideration to cost, schedule, and scope.
- Assist in the manufacturing of special projects and products.
- Assist in site preparation and oversight of installation of products.
- Provide high-level, solution-oriented, customer service to Gable’s customers.
- Travel to project sites and customer’s office to represent Gable and supervise field activities.
- Coordinate project with all interfacing teams to reduce overall turnaround time (pre and post contract awards).
- Management of internal shops as well as vendors providing finished goods to ensure on-time completion.
- Inspection of finished goods to ensure quality standards are met prior to delivery/installation.
- Site meetings with customer, architect, general contractor, and other trades as applicable to coordinate site activities and specifications.